India vs West Indies Highlights, 1st T20: Tilak Varma stars on debut but WI beat IND by four runs

Anil

India vs West Indies Highlights, 1st T20: Tilak Varma stars on debut but WI beat IND by four runs

IND vs WI 1st T20 Highlights: Chahal and Arshdeep were pick of the bowlers for India as WI finished at 149/6.

India vs West Indies T20 Live Score: India's Axar Patel walks off the field as West Indies' bowler West Indies' Obed McCoy, left, and Jason Holder celebrate his dismissal during their first T20 cricket match at the Brian Lara Stadium in Tarouba, Trinidad and Tobago, Thursday, Aug. 3, 2023. (AP)

India vs West Indies 1st T20 Highlights: Inspired by Jason Holder (2/19), the West Indies managed to pip India in the first T20I by four runs. Despite Tilak Varma’s brilliant debut cameo (39 off 22), India were unable to close the game in a thriller that went right down the wire